Friday, May 12, 2017

Sunshine


I love sunshine! I really love sunshine! And after so much rain - and all the flooding - days of sunshine are especially nice.

I also really like SUNFLOWERS! (I was born in Kansas, so it's kind of a given that I would like sunflowers, right?)




I made this card of the PDE Linky Party Challenge...


I hope you'll play along in this week's 
"Cards or Project Life Cards" Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Delta Sunflower II stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Sunshine Die: Simon Says

Papers: Recollections Black, Kraft and White CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishment: Michael's Pearls

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Jeanette - love that bold sunflower so beautifully displayed.
We had wind and rain yesterday for the funeral in internment - the tail end of an ex tropical cyclone....
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such beautiful sunflowers!! Love the strips and polka dots!