Monday, May 1, 2017

Free Hugs


If you have been around my blog much, you know I like to give myself little challenges... some last a week, some longer. Last month it was my 21-Day Bible Journaling challenge.

This month, since I'm going to be out-of-town/state so much I had a difficult time finding a block of time to do a challenge... so this week is it! I'm doing a personal Week-Long SCS Challenge. Every day this week I plan to participate in one of the daily activities/challenges on SCS.

Today I'm doing the Monday CAS Challenge - the theme is...

 Wonderfully Wild



I didn't particularly like the way my card turned out, but that's not surprising. I tend to not like the first card or two that I make after I've been away from my Working Studio (and crafting) for a few days.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Peachy Keen Skunk Cheer Up stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and paper pieced

Papers: Recollections CS and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Offray Ribbon and Your Next Stamp Gum Drops

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

This challenge looks familiar ;) what a fun card - I have missed your punch art!

Lynn McAuley said...

This little skunk is a real cutie!! Great card, Jeanette!