Monday, April 3, 2017

You Color My World


Are you ready for it? I made a card just for the fun of it! No challenge. No design team responsibility. I didn't even make it with anyone in mind to receive it (that being said, I know who I'm going to send it to - and no, it isn't my favorite Alaska resident). And... I had fun!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Whipper Snapper Professor Squeak

Sentiment: Endless Creations

Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black and Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and 110# White and Stampin' UP! Marina Mist Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such brightness and cheer on this fabulous design, Jeanette! I love this all head and feet mouse!! What a hoot!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute and the papers are perfect!

MiamiKel said...

And what a cutie he is! Rock those Whiooer Snappers! I had a scandalous new shipment show up - just fell in my online cart LOL!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how gorgeous Jeanette - beautifully coloured, and isn't is fun to make a card 'just because'!!
Blessings
Maxine