Thursday, April 27, 2017

Frantic Stamper You Did It


Today I have a card that I made with another die from the Dads and Grads Release at Frantic Stamper - You Did It (#FRA-DIE-10162). This is such a bold and beautiful sentiment to make it pop a bit, I actually cut it twice, once with a light colored card stock and then again with a dark color that I offset just a wee bit underneath the light colored piece to give it a shadow effect.

I also used another die that I received as part of my package from Frantic Stamper - I love being on the design team! It's called Reverse Cut Stitched Country Stars (#FRA-DIE-09890).


Frantic Stamper Precision Dies
#FRA-DIE-10162
and
#FRA-DIE-10162




I'd never used reverse cut dies like these before, and found it was a bit of a learning curve for me so I had a couple of other attempts with the Reverse Cut Stitched Country Stars die that I thought I'd go ahead and show you, too.

Card #1




For the inside, I made a stencil with the die and filled in with just the stars...




Card #2




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Frantic Stamper Dies: Reverse Cut Stitched Country Stars #FRA-DIE-09890 and You Did It #FRA-DIE-10162

Card Stock: Recollections Black, Staples Ivory, and Stampin' UP! Buckaroo Blue and Summer Sun

Embellishments: Target Baker's Twine and a Charm from an unknown vendor

Frantic Stamper Die: Reverse Cut Stitched Country Stars #FRA-DIE-09890

Papers: Stampin' UP! Brilliant Blue and Dusty Durango Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots

Embellishments: Hobby Lobby Rhinestone Stars, Michael's Rhinestones, and Stampin' UP! Ribbon

Frantic Stamper Die: Reverse Cut Stitched Country Stars #FRA-DIE-09890

Card Stock: Stampin' UP! Daffodil Delight and Dapper Denim

Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Christmas Stars

Sentiment: from an unknown vendor (stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink)

Embellishments: Simple Stories Say Cheese II Enamel Dots and Ribbon from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the graduation card with the star and the tiny key!! Fabulous!!

jimlynn said...

They're all wonderful! Love that big sentiment die. The stars are so pretty too.
Lynn