Saturday, April 29, 2017

Cupcakes Inspire Me


I have exciting news today! Fran (owner of Frantic Stampers) is the sponsor of the Cupcakes Inspiration Challenge that starts today! And as a DT member for Frantic Stampers, that means I get to be one of the Guest Designers for the challenge at Cupcakes Inspiration.

Look at the fun inspiration we have for the challenge:



Aren't those colors luscious... and if that isn't enough inspiration, go with sweet cupcakes, or flowers, or anything else you see in this photo/color combination. I hope you'll participate!


Here's the card I created:



Frantic Stamper Precision Dies used on this card:


These dies are really amazing - and so versatile. AND affordable, too. I hope you'll pop over to the Frantic Stamper store and see the products there!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Frantic Stamper Dies: Aloha Hibiscus #FRA-DIE-09933 and Lovely Loop Edger #FRA-DIE-10007

Papers: Stampin' UP! Card Stock and AMuse Studio Designer Paper

Embellishment: Ribbon from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Aloha Jeanette! Oh my goodness I LOVE that hibiscus die! I'm glad you were inspired by our cupcakes, and I'm scraplifting your quote! I'm so glad you guest designed with us this week, thanks for supporting our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just beautiful! Congrats on GDT too!

Lynn McAuley said...

I am sad to be off the cupcakes at the moment, but I sure do love your gorgeous die cut hibiscus!! Beautiful card, Jeanette!