Friday, April 14, 2017

Chalk It Up


I have a favorite teacher, do you? My favorite teacher is one who I've never sat under in a classroom, though she HAS taught me many things! She teaches in the bush of Alaska where I've never been a student, but I Have spent time in the school there. Ms. Cloyd is my favorite teacher! I love you, Brittney!

That being said, I often find school or teacher themed stamps that I really like. I recently saw such a set - my friend Kelly had actually made a card about (my words) a grammar police and the image was a teacher sitting at her desk. I did some research and soon purchased the Art Impressions Teachers Rule stamp set.

I used it to make this card...




When you make cards this week, 
be sure to enter them in the PDE Linky Party Challenge!


April 14 - 20



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image/Sentiment: Art Impressions Teachers Rule

Ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versafine (with JudiKins Opaque White Embossing Powder) and Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black, Brown and White Card Stock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Rhinestones from an unknown vendor

2 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the stripes and how you colored the image. Feels scholarly!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this matronly teacher with her chalkboard birthday greeting!! Fun card, Jeanette!