Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bible Journaling Day 19


NOTE: This is my second blog post of the day. Please check out the Frantic Stamper one following this one, too... or click HERE to go directly to that blog post.

* * * * *

I am happy to say that although I've not been happy with the past two days of my Bible Journaling for my personal 21-Day Bible Journaling Challenge... I do like today's! That's such a relief!

I will say that the hardest part of this challenge for me has not been Bible Journaling every day. I've actually really enjoyed that process. The difficulty has been allowing myself to be vulnerable by posting pictures of work I wasn't happy with.

With that, I'll just say...

Amen!
Amen!



Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord.
Each morning I bring my requests to you 
and wait expectantly.
Psalm 5:3


When I read Psalm 5 and especially verse 3, I immediately thought of my mornings. The mornings I'm at home, I usually spend time drinking coffee and "chatting" with God. So I searched my stamp collection and looked for a stamp that might reflect coffee and mornings. I didn't really find anything that looked like morning, so instead I just went with one of my favorite coffee-drinking stamps. That works, right?

To get the idea of God's awesome power (as well as morning) I added sun rays to the page.

Something I'd not done before on a page is outline/box the scripture verse... so I tried that with this page. I did it because I wasn't thinking and highlighted the verse with a yellow marker and it just kind of blended in with the sun rays. I wanted it to stand out and the box did that for me.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies Used

Image: Unity Brystl Girl stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Stencil: MFT Sun Ray colored with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen Big Brush

Die: Stitched Wavy Border from an unknown vendor

Washi Tape: Illustrated Faith (Amen) and two from unknown vendors

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

My every morning begins with coffee and prayer! I love this, Jeanette!!