Friday, April 21, 2017

Bible Journaling Day 18


For my 18th day of my personal 21-Day Bible Journaling challenge, I decided to try artsy again. Yep, it's not happening for me. Though I do have to admit, I love then gold metallic acrylic paint. LOL!



Great and marvelous are your works,
O Lord God, the Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
O King of the nations.
Who will not fear you, Lord,
and glorify your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship before you,
for your righteous deeds have been revealed.
Revelations 15:3b-4


It doesn't show up very well in the full page picture, but the designer paper I used had names for Christ all over it. The metallic paint I put on top of it doesn't obliterate those words, but the combination of the paint and my lighting during the photography make them almost disappear.

This picture shows the words a little more clearly:




And how fun is this bookmark? I actually found these clip bookmarks (minus the "YES" - that's a piece of Washi Tape) in the office supply area of our local Walmart. They are pretty cool.... and they come in a package of 4 different colors/designs. I was impressed.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Supplies Used

Master's Touch Acrylic Paint
DP from my scrap file
Bookmark Tab from Walmart
Washi Tape from Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the glint of gold you have added with this fabulous bookmark!