Saturday, March 25, 2017

Mystery Herd


Linda is the host of the current round of the Mystery Image Card Swap on SCS. She selected a SU set to use for the image - From the Herd. This image is certainly a lot of fun (but it also was a huge challenge for me personally since I don't do a very good job coloring animals.)

Linda, thank you for hosting this round and sending such a cute image. I hope you like my card!






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image: SU From the Herd stamped by Linda on Recollections 110# White Card Stock with Memento Ink - I colored it with Copics
Papers: Recollections Card Stock and AMuse Studio DP
Embellishments: Imagine Crafts Irresistible Pico Embellisher, SU Ribbon, and TPC Studio Metal Accents

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I absolutely love the shocked faces on these critters!! A fabulously fun card, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Jeanette, and well coloured too!
Blessings
Maxine