Thursday, March 9, 2017

I Love to Color Day 9


This is my card for the 9th day of coloring - The Daily Marker 30-Day Coloring Challenge.



Oh how I wish I were at the beach!






Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Image: CC Designs Bikini stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers

Ink for Sky: Stampin' UP! Marina Mist applied with Clarity Brush

Papers: Recollections Black, Kraft, & White and Stampin' UP! Yo Yo Yellow Cardstock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Michael's Brads

4 comments:

KER said...

such a fun card...love the sand

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette - makes me want the beach too - despite the sand and sandflies :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Lovely card...cute image x

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is this freckle-faced beach babe!! Precious card, Jeanette!