Friday, March 10, 2017

I Love to Color Day 10


This is my Day 10 card for the Daily Marker's 30-Day Coloring Challenge. I used my brand new Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink to stamp it - and I'm in love! It's such a rich color - vibrant. AND it doesn't smear/bleed a bit with my Copic markers! YAY!






Thanks for stopping by my blog!


Image/Sentiment: Unity Steps of Courage stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copic markers

Papers: Recollections Black and White Cardstock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Rain Drops from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful image Jeanette, and beautifully coloured to make an impressive card
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What stunningly beautiful blossoms, Jeanette! Gorgeous work!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Love love love the flowers and of course your coloring is the "Tops"!