Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Try Something New


It's Tuesday - so I tried something new and I just HAVE to show it to you!

But not yet....

The card front is pretty normal, nothing new/unique here:




The "new" is inside:



I've never before done that little fold-down thing that gives movement to the inside of the card. I'm not sure I'm a fan... but I did  have fun trying it.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' UP! Butterfly Basics (colored with Copic Markers)

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx and Memento Cottage Ivy

Papers: Recollections White and Stampin' UP! Wild Wasabi Cardstock and papers from my scrap file

Die: A Muse Studio Butterfly Trio

Embellishment: Your Next Stamp Gum Drop

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

I like the fold down in there a lot! Very pretty card too.
Lynn

Carol W said...

WOW Jeanette. I love this card. I've been looking at cards with the inside butterfly folded down. It had been teasing me. You did an amazing job with this card and inspiring me to give it a try at least. great job on the front of your card as well....

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Jeanette - both outside and inside - love the pop up butterfly.
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

How pretty! THe front alone is striking and the sweet little flap that opens to the cheerful butterfly is a real bonus!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet, sweet card with your pop-out butterfly surprise!! Beautiful work, Jeanette!