Sunday, February 19, 2017

Recycle It


It's time for the second challenge at International Art & Soul. The first one was a huge success! If you participated, THANK YOU!


February 19 - March 4
Theme: Recycling

I hope you'll participate!


Here's my card:


I recycled a little clip from a loaf of bread on my card.





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image: Delta Sunflower II stamped with Versafine Ink and embossed with Commotion Copper Embossing Powder and colored with Spectrum Noir Sparkle and Zig Wink of Stella Markers

Sentiment: Stampabilities Hi stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink

Papers: Recollections Brown and White and Stampin' UP! Daffodil Delight Cardstock and DP from my scrap file

Recycled Item: Bread Clip

Embellishment: Seam Binding from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Hazel said...

A beautiful sunflower card Jeanette. My daughter in law had sunflowers as her wedding bouquet almost twenty years ago and it looked fantastic. They always make you feel so happy when you see their smiling faces. Hazel x

kiwimeskreations said...

Very clever recycling Jeanette!! and a lovely card
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Your recycled bread clip makes a fabulous tag for your sweet sentiment with these gorgeous sunflowers, Jeanette!