Friday, February 10, 2017

Put on a Happy Face


Sometimes life just makes me want to smile!



You make me happy... by visiting my blog!

It would also make me HAPPY if you would participate in the PDE Linky Party "Cards or Project Life Cards" Challenge!


February 10 - 16


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Stamps: Stampin' UP! Pick a Petal, Work of Art, and the sentiment (from an unknown 2004 set)
Ink: Gina K Black Onyx, Memento Rich Cocoa and Lady Bug, and Stampin' UP! Blush Blossom
Cardstock: Recollections Red and Stampin' UP! Blush Blossom and a Blue scrap
Embellishment: Google Eyes from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Very creative!

Katydid Cards said...

I can't help but smile when I look at this card!

Lynn McAuley said...

How fun is that!! It is sure to bring a grin to any face!