Monday, February 20, 2017

New Dress


Who doesn't like to get something new to wear - a new dress, lovely top, or even a new pair of jeans? I know I do.

And I also LOVED getting a new "pleated dress" die to play with - one of the many perks of being on the Frantic Stamper design team.








Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supply List

Die: Frantic Stamper Pleated Dress
Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Bordering Blue Cardstock, Crate Paper DIY Shop Paper Pad and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads and Washi Tape from unknown vendors

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the pleated dress! How pretty, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhhh Jeanette this is stunning!! Love that die.... hmm, I am close to breaking the 10th commandment!
Blessings
Maxine