Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Main Squeeze


Are you ready for a new adventure? A new Challenge group? Some big news???

Yes!!!

I am excited to tell you that some of my friends from a previous Design Team (that disbanded in December) decided to get together and create a Challenge blog... just for fun! We get to use our own supplies... and create toward a theme... and you can, too!

Let me introduce you to......





The theme of our first challenge (they always last two weeks, by the way) is...

Love Is In the Air
February 5 - 18

I hope you'll participate!


I used a Unity stamp set to make my card:


Unity "You Are My Main Squeeze"




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Unity You Are My Main Squeeze stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections  Black, Kraft, and White Cardstock and Designer Paper scraps from my scrap file
Ink (for sponging): Dew Drop Lady Bug
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon and a Brad from an unknown vendor

SaveSave

6 comments:

Hazel said...

The image is super cute and I love the layout. Hazel x

Margaret said...

Such a cute image and card design. So happy to be back together with the Design Team. Hugs, Maggie - DT Sister

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette - love that image and how you have coloured him and made up the card as a whole
Blessings
Maxine

Hazel said...

I'm sure I left a comment for you yesterday so it seems to have disappeared. I love the image and your layout is great. Hazel x

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the polka dot paper paired with the hearts! So cute for this fun Valentine!! I need to get me a teddy bear! LOL! Congratulations on your new challenge adventure. I will check it out later today.!

Mimi said...

Ahhhhhhhh this is totally adorable Jeanette, I just love the image and look at the faces of the child and teddy, they couldn't be more in love :) :) Fabulous use of strong colours and you always have such fabulous layouts too :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx