Monday, February 27, 2017

Lovely Flowers


This is the last Monday of February... and since I've mostly dedicated Mondays on my blog to Frantic Stampers, I'm going to show you two more cards I've made with Frantic Stamper's February die release. And the exciting thing is.... there's a whole new release to start showing you next week!

Card #1







Card #2







Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




Card #1 Supply List

Die: Frantic Stamper Beautiful Rose
Sentiment: Hero Arts Hello stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink
Papers: Recollections White and Stampin' UP! Pretty in Pink Cardstock and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Pearls

Card #2 Supply List

Die: Frantic Stamper Pretty Bouquet
Papers: Recollections Blue and Staples Ivory Cardstock and Designer Paper from my scrap file
Embellishments: Charm and Washi Tape from unknown vendors

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous die cut blossoms on these two beauties, Jeanette!!

jimlynn said...

Both are fantastic!Love the design and die on that first one and the unique design on the second.
Lynn

Margaret said...

Both very pretty. Love that rose die and the colors that you used.

Barb said...

Very pretty cards--love the die-cuts!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautfiul cards Jeanette - I really love the rose die!!
Blessings
Maxine