Saturday, February 4, 2017

Love Bird


Sweet Stampin' has a new challenge...


February 4 - 10
Theme: Valentines/Love

I hope you'll participate!


For my card I used a Unity stamp set called Lil' Smarty Pants:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiment: Unity Lil' Smarty Pants stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and an AmazaPens Glitter Gel Pen
Papers: Recollections Brown and 110# White Cardstock and AMuse Studio Designer Papers
Embellishment: Ribbon I received from a friend in a swap... THANKS, Vickie!

6 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh how fun....I love this!!

Chris said...

I LOVE that little smarty pants robin Jeanette, so cute in his large specs! Perfect sentiment and such a fab L/O too!
Chris
x

Sue from Oregon said...

Saw this over at SCS-just super cute! Would be perfect for school teachers too!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Jeanette - beautifully coloured and displayed. Love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jeanette, this is utterly adorable hun! I just love that paper combo and the cute heart ribbon! A fabulous stamp set too. Love the sentiment. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynn McAuley said...

This bird looks brilliant in his big glasses!! I love that fun sentiment almost as much as this adorable Valentine!