Thursday, February 16, 2017

I Love You More than Chocolate


Have you been to the Gerda Steiner Designs blog this month? The progressive challenge features an adorable image.... I Love You More than Chocolate Piggy. If you didn't play along last month, you can buy the image in the Gerda Steiner store... but if you did, you received him for free. Isn't that cool? And by participating in this month's Gerda Steiner Progressive Challenge, you'll get next month's image FREE. It will be delivered directly to your email at the beginning of March.

Everyone. is. a. winner.

Here's my card:




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




Image: Gerda Steiner Designs I Love You More than Chocolate Piggy colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Brown and White Cardstock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon and a Flower and Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I hope I didn't look like this on Valentine's Day, but it is possible that I did!! What a fun image, Jeanette!! I love that fabulous brick background with your sweet chocolate piggy!

Bev Gerard said...

Honestly, it's as though your'e sneaked into my crafty space & captured a pic of my hiding out with my Hershey's!! LUV
~Bev

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Jeanette - love that image and you have used if wonderfully - the brick background makes it look as though he is hiding somewhere to eat the chocolate
Blessings
Maxine

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! The brick background looks great with the piggy!

MiamiKel said...

How adorable! What a cutie! I'm still hoping to play along this month. How funny you are doing the periods. in. the. words. now,. too!