Friday, February 17, 2017

Here Am I, Send Me


I. don't. do. tags.

Well, not normally, but I did today...


Why did I make a tag? 
Because it's time for a "Tag Challenge" at PDE Linky Party.


February 17 - 23

I hope you'll participate!


Of course, for me, it means more than a tag... so I'm using my tag as a bookmark for a Bible Journaling page. I'm actually pretty excited about this page... I actually like how it turned out.



Then I heard the Lord asking, 
"Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? 
Who will go for us?"
I said, "Here am I. Send me."


This verse has long been very special to me. I often find myself asking the Lord, where will You send me? (Where shall I go?)


And God has sent me - inside the passport on this page I've recorded the ten international mission trips I've been on so far.

Kazakstan (x2)
Bulgaria (x2)
South Africa
Germany
Thailand (x3)
Dominican Republic


Yes!
I. made. a. tag.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Images/Quote: Concord & 9th Map Love and Sweet 'n Sassy Across the Miles
Ink: Gina K Black Onyx, Memento Lady Bug and Paris Dusk, and Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Pumice Stone 
Tag: Paper Studio
Other Items (all from unknown vendors): Baker's Twine, Luggage Tag, Map, Passport, and Ribbon

5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

You. Should. Do. Tags. They. Look. Great. ;)

Deborah Kaye said...

Love the tag. One of these days I'll go on a mission trip.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning tag Jeanette - you have every reason to be proud of it.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a very special and personal tag, Jeanette!! You have seen some amazing places in your dedicated service to the Lord!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh love, love, LOVE this! Gives me a great idea for my globe trotting niece right now. Fabulous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo