Monday, February 6, 2017

Frantic Stamper February Release


Today's blog post is very special for a couple of reasons.

1. I am going to show you another card I made using Frantic Stampers products... I love being on this design team!!!

2. I tried something new on this card. (Yes, I know... Tuesdays are usually my "Try Something New" days on my blog... but I have something else scheduled on my blog for Tuesday. So today is my "Try Something New" this week.


First, let me show you the detail of this gorgeous die:



Frantic Stamper Damask Pattern Die - you can find it HERE




The label (with Hi! on it) is also a Frantic Stamper die - Nested Double Ended Tags.

My "new" is subtle.... see the pearly look on the lighter paper? That's really white paper that I altered. I used two colors of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and marbleized it with my fingers... messy but fun! The colors are Aquamarine and Cornflower Blue. For the very first time I created Designer Paper using Nuvo Embellishment Mousse!

Obviously, I also did it on the diecut... and I did it after I cut it. I'm not sure, perhaps I should have done it first... but I didn't.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 


Dies: Frantic Stamper Damask Pattern and Nested Double Ended Tags
Sentiment: Stampabilities Hi stamped with Gina K Black Onyx Ink
Specialty Item: Aquamarine and Cornflower Blue Nuvo Embellishment Mousse 
Papers: Recollections White and Navy Cardstock and Designer Paper from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Pearls and Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What is striking card, Jeanette. Nice bold contrast!!

Barb said...

Stunning Card--I love the background paper you made!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

First....I love the die! Second....I have been wanting to get some of that mousse for a long time! Love the effects! Great card Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful die cut Jeanette, and a stunning card. Love the marbled effect on the die cut.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

This is beautiful, Jeanette! Thanks for reminding me to pull out my Nuvo Mousse! I LOVE that stuff!!