Thursday, February 9, 2017

Cupig


The Three Musketeers are conquering the world of paper crafting one card at a time... and this month Cupig is helping us do it.



Barb sent this adorable image to us (THANKS Barb!)...


Whipper Snapper Designs "Cupig"
Recollections 110# White Cardstock and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink




Be sure to head over to Barb's Blog and Kelly's Blog to see what they did with Cupig.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Whipper Snapper Design "Cupig" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Recollections 110# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers

Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Rose Red Cardstock and DP from my scrap file

Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Soooo cute Jeanette! What a wonderful card of elegance and crisp, clean lines! Of course your signature black card stock pulls it altogether so nicely. Love the bling! Happy February 3M!

Lynn McAuley said...

I am lovin' this cupig!! What a hoot! Or should I say oink, oink!??! My kind of Valentine, Jeanette!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Loving these colors! And this Pig???? Just adorable! I love little piggies!

jimlynn said...

LOL!! Too fun and cute. Love this!
Lynn

Barb said...

I love your card Jeanette! Your coloring is spectacular and I love the design and all of the papers you have used. Great Card!

Katydid Cards said...

Be still my heart! This pig is just too adorable!