Friday, January 6, 2017

See the Light


Are you ready for a new PDE Linky Party Challenge?


January 6 - 12
Theme: Anything Goes

I hope you'll participate!


Here's my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Quote: Unity "See the Light" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Recollections 110# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Cardstock (Black and 110# White) and AMuse Studio Polka Dot Designer Paper
Embellishments: Sequins from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I love the sentiment on this card, Jeanette!

Lisa Lara said...

I love this card Jeanette. What fun images. I love those lights.

kiwimeskreations said...

love this Jeanette - the CAS nature of the card, the unique light bulbs and the wonderful sentiment are all perfect together.
Blessings
Maxine

Debby Pannell said...

OOH I love those vintage industrial lights. So freaking cute.
TTFN

Lynn McAuley said...

I am adding to my Unity collection more and more lately. This one looks like it needs to move to the top of the purchase list! Great card, Jeanette!