Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Super Hero


I have been part of a group on SCS called Baker's Dozen. Each round (I'm in my third) we have a partner. We make/mail a card to our partner each week for thirteen weeks. During my last round I was partnered with Dawn. She was amazing! Such a talented lady. One of the things I always admired was her use of Washi tape. She even used a strip of it on the envelopes of the cards she sent.

One card she sent me... I carefully removed the piece of Washi from the envelope because I had an idea for its use. Here it is...


Super Heros Washi Tape





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Sugar Pea Designs "My Hero" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Recollections 110# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Only Orange Cardstock and DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Brads and Washi Tape from unknown vendors

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Jeanette and great upcycle.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Jeanette - glad I am not the only one to take washi off and envelope to re-use!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

How precious is this sweet super hero!! The washi tape is perfect with this adorable image, Jeanette!