Friday, January 20, 2017

Monstrosity Tag


PDE Linky Party has a new challenge - TAGS!


January 20 - 26
I hope you'll participate!


I don't do tags, but being on the design team makes me stretch beyond my normal and do tags on the third Friday of every month. That being said, I usually incorporate the tag into either a card or a Bible journaling page or something.... because I really don't do tags. LOL!

This week, I created a pocket card to incorporate my tag into... and added a $20 bill for a nearly perfect birthday card.





Here's the inside of my card:



Oh, and did I mention... this is a new fold for me... so I've tried something new with this card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiments: Whipper Snapper Monstrosity and Monster Birthday and Stampin' UP! Happy Birthday stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Black and Red and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Your Next Stamp Gum Drops and Brads, Ribbons, and Twine from unknown vendors

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh so cute. I love your double pocket card for the cute cute tag and money Jeanette.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I love this idea! Going to C.A.S.E this idea for sure. So very cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your tag, and how you have made the double pocket card to accommodate it :-) Your colours are wonderful together too
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sensational double pocket design to hold your tag and your birthday cash!! I love this, Jeanette!