Thursday, January 5, 2017

Joyful Flowers


Okay, I don't mean to brag, but today's card makes me so happy! I love the bold colors. I love the stamp set. I love the JOY element.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image/Sentiment: Unity Be Joyful stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on Recollections 110# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Cardstock (Black and 110# White) and DP from the Paper Studio Spoiled Rotten Paper Pad
Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue and Brads and Twine from unknown vendors

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I love your flower card Jeanette. Love your layout and papers.

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhhhhh Jeanette this is such a happy card - you have every reason to be joyful about it.
Blessings
Maxine

Katydid Cards said...

Such a bright and cheerful card on a snowy day.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great layout and papers on this card!