Sunday, January 22, 2017

Gerda Steiner January 2017


The image for this month's Gerda Steiner Designs Progressive Challenge is an adorable pair of hedgehogs... nose to nose. The are definitely cute - and did I mention, fun to color???



Gerda Steiner Designs Hedgehog Smooches





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supply List

Image: Gerda Steiner Designs Hedgehog Smooches colored with Copic Markers and a Gel Pen
Papers: Recollections Cardstock (Brown and Red) and scraps of DP from my scrap file
Embellishment: Seam Binding from an unknown vendor


5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Love these little hedgies. I just have not made time to play in this challenge in forever. Your card is so cute. Love your layout and the adorable papers Jeanette.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute card! That bow is tied just perfect.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I just love those little hedgehogs. I have a stamp set for Valentines day with hedgehogs. Cute cute cute!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet image - gorgeously coloured and mounted Jeanette. Another wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely adorable, Jeanette! My extended family now has a hedgehog member. Luna is black and white with the sweetest face ever! She was a large moon shaped white spot on one side, hence her name.