Sunday, January 8, 2017

Friendship


One of the things I'm excited about this year is the Crafters of Faith group on SCS. Kelly (who created the group) decided to revive this group that I was part of some time ago... so of course I said YES I want to be involved again.

This month - our first month - Tracie is the hostess. Being hostess means she comes up with the theme. And it's a great theme... THANK YOU, Tracie!

Here's is Tracie's theme:

OK gals I have came up with the first challenge in January. We will plan on posting to our galleries/blogs any time between January 7-10. This gives everyone leeway in their posting.

When I think about SCS I am most thankful for my friends that I have made here so I went to my bible and found scripture about friendship. I decided to go with Proverbs 27:9 - "A sweet friendship refreshes the soul". So lets see a card about friendship.


I searched (I love my Evernote stamp inventory) for a stamp to use and actually found a few stamps in my stash related to friends and friendship, but no scripture stamps that fit that theme. So I just chose a friendship stamp to use for my card.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Snowflake Images: TPC Winter Blues stamped with Stampin' UP! Bashful Blue Ink
Sentiments: There She Goes Stick Together stamped with Stampin' UP! Brocade Blue Ink
Papers: Recollections cardstock and Paper Pizazz Sponged Blue and Paper Studio Vintage Blue Snowflake designer papers
Embellishments: Recollections Rhinestones

6 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

A perfect card for your theme. The colors are cool toned and great with the ink color.

Liz Williams said...

Jeanette, I love this pretty wintery card, and love the sentiment that reflects just how love abides through every situation and condition. It's been a hard Christmas and this challenge is so uplifting to be just reminded how the body of Christ loves one another even if we don't know each other personally, we share the love God has taught us and it is very powerful.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Jeanette...Beautiful card and fits the theme to a tee!

kiwimeskreations said...

A really pretty card Jeanette - love the soft colours and the lovely stamps
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I am excited about being a member of the Crafters of Faith this year.

I love this gorgeous snowflake design with your wonderful friendship sentiments!! Your card is fabulous, Jeanette!

CardsbyJo said...

Jeanette, Love this card, a great image and sentiment for this month's theme.