Tuesday, January 10, 2017

First Attempt at Double Z Fold Card


It's Try Something New Tuesday so I tried a fold I've never attempted before... the Double Z Fold.

Truthfully, the fold was very easy to do. My card, not the other hand, is much too plain and boring to satisfy me. But I decided to show it anyway, because the point of "Try Something New Tuesday" is simply that... to try something I've never done before. Success is accomplished at that point... even if I am not satisfied with the final product.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supply List

Images/Sentiments: Taylored Expressions Joe to Go stamped with Memento Black ink and colored with Copic markers
Papers: Recollections cardstock and scraps of DP from my scrap file
Embellishment: Michael's rhinestones

5 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I think you did a great job, Jeanette! It took me three attemots to get my fold correct when I tried it months ago lol. I think the coffee theme is fun!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Love double Z folds!! And Yours is not too plain. I know I really love the coffee papers. I'm searching the net for a new fold myself.

Lynn McAuley said...

This is such a fun card, Jeanette! I love it.

Making the coffee is a new task that has fallen to me. I am not nearly as good at it as Larry was, but I add flavored creamers which masks a multitude of sins.

Warm hugs, my friend!

Lisa Lara said...

I have never tried this fold, Jeanette. You did beautifully. Love the coffee theme.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Jeanette this is gorgeous - certainly not a colourful as some of your cards, but dramatic in it's own special way - love it!
Blessings
Maxine