Monday, January 16, 2017

Falliday Win!


Split coast Stampers had a Falliday event last year... you may have seen the cards/projects on my blog as I participated. 30 cards... in addition to some special projects in a short period of time. Those who completed the challenge attained Yeti status. YAY! I'm a Yeti.

Well... there were also some amazing prizes given randomly... and I won one of them! A $50 gift certificate from The Cat's Pajamas. That was definitely some fun shopping!!!

Here's a card I made with one of the stamp sets I got with my prize money...


featuring The Cat's Pajama's "Space Cadet" stamp set





Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Happy stamping!


Sentiment: The Cat's Pajama's Space Cadet stamped with Gina K Black Onyx ink
Papers: Recollections cardstock and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Paper Studio Grosgrain Ribbon and Star Brads from an unknown vendor


5 comments:

Barb said...

Great Card--love the sentiment! Congrats on your win again!

Lisa Lara said...

what a fun card Jeanette. Love how you used the papers inside and out.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Such a "Fun" card! The sentiment is so sweet.

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous papers to make this sentiment shine!! Great card, Jeanette! Congratulations on your win! New crafty supplies are always fun!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations! Again, the perfect Dπ for the sentiment. You rock!