Friday, January 13, 2017

Doggone Cute


There's something new at PDE Linky Party this year. In the past the 2nd Friday challenge was CARDS, but this year we've added to the them for 2nd Fridays: Cards or Project Life Cards. Our hope is that this will encourage more participation plus give us a little flexibility in what we choose to create.


January 13 - 19

I hope you'll participate!


I made a card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supply List

Images/Sentiment: Dare 2B Artzy Puppy Talk (includes die) stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Recollections 110# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers
Papers: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Cajun Craze Cardstock and DP from the Paper Studio Spoiled Rotten Paper Pad
Embellishment: Heart-Shaped Brad from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh this is the sweetest dog image! I love the way you matted it, and I really love the BG papers you used! Love this card!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like how the die cut leave a little white border. The circle cuts behind the image look good! Cute card.

Wanda said...

What an adorable card! I love the way you offset your ovals behind the dog... what a great idea. Hope you don't mind but I'm probably going to use that one on a card one day down the road! Nicely done.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute card Jeanette - love that pup's woe begone expression.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Puppy love is the only kind I get around my house these days, but how could I get by without it!??! Super cute card with this fun image and puppy papers, Jeanette!

Janet said...

Such a cute card Jeanette!! Love the pup's facial expression, and that saying is perfect for this card!!