Saturday, November 12, 2016

Launch Time


I just love it when I get to help launch stamp sets for JessicaLynnOriginal... and today is one of those day! WOO HOO! And the best part is..... both of these sets have a BRENTWOOD stamp in them. I do love Brentwood the Owl!

I made three cards with each set.

Here are the three cards I made with the Christmas set.

Card #1


I fussy cut the Brentwood image and put him on one of those "wobble" things... so he jostles. Isn't that fun!?!?!





Card #2


Those strips are Washi tape. 





Card #3






Here are three cards I made with the Fairy set.

Card #1




Card #2





Card #3





Be sure to head over to the JessicaLynnOriginal store to check out these two stamp sets plus all her other goodies. And head to the other Design Team members blogs, too, to see what they made for the launch. You'l find link to their blogs in my right sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Products Used
Stamps: JessicaLynnOriginal stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Dew Drop Brilliance Mediterranean Blue ink and colored with Copic markers
Papers: Recollections, Stampin' UP! and scraps of DP from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones, Morex Co. Ribbon, Stampin' UP! Ribbon, Stickles Glitter Glue, Your Next Stamp Gum Drops, and Brads and Washi Tape from unknown vendors

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Wonderful designs, Jeanette! Brentwood looks fabulous as a reindeer!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh you've been busy!!! Love all of these cards... such pretty colors on the fairy... that reindeer!! Those leaves are so pretty also... in love with all of them!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! I love that fun Brentwood reindeer!