Friday, October 7, 2016

Live the Life You Dream About


It's LAUNCH nite... and it's happening at JessicaLynnOriginal!

Check out this new stamp set 

https://www.jessicalynnoriginal.com/jessicalynnoriginal-live-the-life-you-dream-about-spirit-animal-clear-stamp-set/


I had so much fun with this stamp set... and WOW! You really do need to go to the other DT members blogs because they made some amazing stuff with this set. (You'll find links in my right sidebar).

Card #1
This one is my favorite of the ones I made




Card #2




Card #3
I thought the ribbon was perfect with this image




Card #4
I wanted to try a more elegant looking design 
to show the versatility of this set




Card #5 
- My failure -
This one definitely looked better in my head





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Supplies used:

Stamp Set: JessicaLynnOriginal Live the Life You Dream About Spirit Animal
Ink: Dew Drop Brilliance (Rocket Red) and Memento (Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black)... and Copics, of course
Cardstock: Recollections (Black and Brown), Stampin' UP! (Metallic Silver) and scraps from my scrap file
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones, Offray Ribbon, Stampin' UP! Ribbon, and Brads and Sequins from unknown vendors

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

You have been busy Jeanette - all of the cards are beautifully made, and I love the second and forth cards in particualar!
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- you really had a blast with this set, and your cards show it! I am really enjoying your layouts. I have a new DIL that would love these cards : ) I might have to buy it......

Doudou said...

Beautiful creations!

Lynn McAuley said...

Wonderful designs with this great set! I am loving that awesome dream catcher done in earth tones most of all! Exquisite work, Jeanette!

Lisa said...

Love all of your cards! Such a great mix of papers and techniques! Love your floaty sentiments!

Andrea W said...

Great color choices and I love the black and silver card focusing on the sentiment.

Angeline Choo said...

Cool cards you made!!