Monday, October 10, 2016

Halloween Witch


October is a wonderful month - cooler temperatures, autumn foliage with its vibrant colors, and who could forget the fun images and colorful papers we get to use when creating cards specific to this time of year? The new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge is going to let you enjoy some of what October offers.


October 10 - 23
Theme: Green, Black, Orange, & Purple and/or Halloween

I hope you'll participate!

I used an image from the MelonHeadz Illustrating Halloween Bubbleheadz Bundle to make my card...




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating Halloween Bobbleheadz Bundle colored with my Copic Markers and a Zig Wink of Stella Marker
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Mini Brads from an unknown vendor

5 comments:

Barb said...

Awesome Card--I love all of the layers and the background paper is perfect!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such fabulous Halloween papers with this sweet little witch!! Adorable layout, Jeanette!

Kristie W. said...

So cute!! The black mats really help the papers pop!

JanR said...

Such a fun image! I just love how you gave her earrings!

Katydid Cards said...

This little witch is such a cutie and I love the background you have created for her.