Thursday, October 6, 2016

Card Kit Cuties 2016 - #4


I used another card kit to make cards for today's blog post. This kit came from Terry A. and it was full of great things. I absolutely love the Penny Black images and the Hero Arts sentiments that were in the kit. The papers were colorful and fun, the embellishments were plentiful (so many I couldn't even begin to use them all). THANK YOU, Terry!

Card #1





Card #2




The only thing other than kit items that I used was some cardstock - Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie and a piece of blue from my scrap file.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Precious cards, Jeanette, with these fun critters!

kiwimeskreations said...

Jeanette these are gorgeous - love the images and the way you have created the cards to show them off.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love these images, and you have put together the mist darling cards! Beautiful coloring, love your fun layouts!