Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sprinkles Make Life Fun


I always look forward to a new challenge at {PIN}Spirational Challenges, because it's fun to see the photo that is going to be the inspiration for the entries. And today IS the day!



Challenge #174
September 13 - 26


Here's the photo for our {PIN}Spiration:


I hope you'll participate!

Limited Runs donated images for the design team to use for this challenge. THANK YOU Limited Runs!



Limited Runs "Mini Bird with Jumbo Coffee"




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!



Image: Limited Runs "Mini Bird with Jumbo Coffee" colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Summer Sun
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Stampin' UP! Ribbon and Brads from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great 'take' on the inspiration photo Jeanette - a lovely card
Blessings
Maxine

Katydid Cards said...

Coffee is my favorite...even yummier with sprinkles as a chaser! Cute image, but I really love how you showcased it.

Lynn McAuley said...

Those sprinkles and coffee bean papers are perfect for this chick and her coffee!! How adorable is that!! Wonderful card, Jeanette!