Thursday, August 18, 2016

Stick a Fork In It and Call It Done


I love the Stamping Bella stamp that I chose to use for today's card. In fact, I love it so much that I used it in a swap group I'm hosting this month.

Iron Chef Chicks



I really wanted to use food-themed designer paper that wasn't sweets (cupcakes) since the chicks are salting and peppering their concoction... but, alas, there was no appropriate designer paper in mys stash other than these cupcakes. Oh well.

Here's the inside:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image/Sentiment: Stamping Bella Iron Chef Chicks stamped on Recollections 110# White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Bordering Blue
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Spoon and Fork Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Thia stamp is so cute! I think the chicks were sprinkling sprinkles into the dough batter ;)
Super cute card!

Lynn McAuley said...

How fun is this delightful trio!! Now that's some hot chicks really cookin'!!

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute card Jeanette. I love it both inside and out..

kiwimeskreations said...

thanks for your fun card Jeanette - I had a good giggle at both the front of the card, your blog title, and the inside sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine