Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sketchy Love Birds


If you are a regular viewer of my blog, you probably know that on Fridays I have a "Peek at My Week" post in which I share some highlights of the week and then give the week a score. I actually started that on September 22, 2013. But things are changing. For a good reason.

Beginning today, Fridays will be featuring the PDE Linky Party Challenge......... because I am one of the brand new members of the PDE Linky Party design team. YAY! These challenges begin on Friday and run for a week. A winner is chosen each week (randomly) and the winner will be encouraged to proudly display the Party Pick Button. And the challenges are fun! (I've seen the themes for each week through the rest of 2016 and trust me, these are great themes.) So let's get to it, shall we?

I sure hope you're going to play along.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge:





Here's my card:





Now it's your turn... you have one week to play along. The challenge ends next Thursday.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Oh, and if you liked my "Peek at My Week" posts be sure to stop by my blog on Wednesdays now for my "Midweek Peek at My Week". 


Image/Sentiment: Art Impressions "Love Birds" stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and White and Stampin' UP! Pumpkin Pie
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Pico Embellisher and Brads

13 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your new DT position - and what a fun card to start it with.
Blessings
Maxine

mum of two said...

So cute Jeanette! Love those 2 love birds! Looking forward to being on the DT with you. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Dorothy S said...

Cute! I always like those AI images. Thanks for your comment on my Christmas card -and good luck with your new stamp. I hope I see your cards.

Janis Lewis said...

Great blog post, and love your card and image you used! Thanks for being a part of our team. Excited to have you on the DT!
:) Janis

Unknown said...

Love ur card, not sure what a PDF is.. If u have to have a printer, I unable to get.. Does it come in a stamp set ?

leeann.mckinney48@gmail.com said...

This is great. Happy DT days.

AO Creations said...

So cute, just love that image!!!

Majo said...

This is such a fun image! I love AI stamps :)

I am tickled to be on a team with you ♥

Ginger said...

Such a cute card!!

Lori said...

I just love this card! That image is so cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

I know you will be a great asset to the PDE Linky Party Challenge team, Jeanette! They are new to me! I will have to check them out!

I love this wonderful card! Great sketch, fabulous image!

Katydid Cards said...

Such a cute couple and a heartwarming card.

Congrats on your new DT position. I will miss your Peeks at your Week on Friday but look forward to what you will be sharing with us for PDE. And will now check out your Midweek Peeks and I'm also going to check out the PDE challenges.

Heather said...

Such a great take on the sketch. So happy to be a member of the DT with you.