Monday, August 15, 2016

Punch It, Die It


It's the day for a new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge...

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

August 15 - 28
Theme: Use Dies and/or Punches



I hope you'll participate!


Here's my card using the MelonHeadz Police Bundle:









Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating Police Bundle colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and scraps from my scrap file
Die: Nestabilities Circles
Designer Paper: Scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Your Next Stamp Gum Drops

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh My--this card rocks! Love the layout and the layers of circles!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Super cute and great layout with the circles.

JanR said...

Fab card! I love all the layers.

Lynn McAuley said...

What great colors and papers for this fun policeman layout!! Fabulous card, Jeanette!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Jeanette - love the circles!!
Blessings
Maxine

Katydid Cards said...

I can't pick a favorite thing about this card...I love the papers you used, the circles and the image is adorable. Guess I just love the card, period!