Saturday, August 20, 2016

Old-Time School


It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'...

http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 

August 20 - September 2
Theme: Back to School

Thanks to our Sponsor: Crafts U Love

I hope you'll participate!


Here's my card:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Images: October Afternoon "Report Card" stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink
Die: Taylored Expressions Notebook Paper Border
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Foof-a-La Buttons and Washi Tape from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Jeanette - love the boy at the blackboard and that stunning paper is the perfect background.
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jeanette, this card is utterly fabulous!! I love the 'old school' retro feel to it. I love everything about this one. I even had to go google the stamps because they're just so fabulous! Sitting on my hands now!!! LOL. Enjoy your holibobs hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous colors and papers with these sensational vintage school images!! I love this card, Jeanette!