Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mid-Week Peek at My Week


Okay, this is going to be a short post... but it's Wednesday and so it's time for my mid-week post.

hmmmmmm... this is short because:

1. We've been on vacation.

2. I have a new computer (my first Apple) and I'm dealing with a HUGE learning curve. Sheesh! I can't even figure out how to edit photos and save them so that I can insert them in a blog post. Baby. steps. I will get this figured out. someday.

That being said, I had to turn on my old (non-Apple) computer to put together a design team blog post for Friday. LOL!

Did I mention baby steps?

Vacation was good... and I am learning my new computer, albeit slowly. (This is the first blog post I've made on it though... so that's good.)

SCORE TIME: Would I give this week a “thumbs up” or a “thumbs down”?



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations on your first blog post Jeanette - I am sure you will conquer the new computer!!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I hate having to change computers and learn a new system, but what else keeps us young? I know you will have it down in no time, Jeanette!

Katydid Cards said...

I feel your pain. Literally. I just changed from one PC to another...there shouldn't be any learning curve, right? I have had nothing but problems!