Monday, August 1, 2016

Choose Your Favorite


Okay, I'll admit it. The new MelonHeadz Friends Challenge may very well be the most difficult challenge you'll ever have a chance to participate in.

oh. my. goodness.

The theme is to use your FAVORITE stamp set. How can a person choose one as her favorite???????? It's just not possible. So, do what I did... do your very best choosing one you like and don't sweat it. After all, who will know, right?

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

August 1 - 14
Theme: Use your favorite stamp/set


 I hope you'll participate!


I chose to use one of my most favorite MelonHeadz Illustrating stamps - it's a newer one in the store - to make my card.










Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: MelonHeadz Illustrating Little Bitz 4th of July Bundle
Ink: Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Blue and Red
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Paper Studio Brads and Puffy Stars from an unknown vendor

6 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute and a great layout. I like his little tucked in t-shirt!

Holly Young said...

The image you chose is really cute. I love your paper choices, and the little star brads are perfect!

Katydid Cards said...

Well, being a dog lover, I can't help but adore this card! Your colors are so bright and cheerful and a perfect accompaniment to this image.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun stamp Jeanette and a wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Something this precious with a pup and a dog would be sure to make my "favorites" list!! Sensational card, Jeanette!

JanR said...

So super cute! I'm loving all the stars!