Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Card Kit Cuties 2016 - #2


NOTE: If you were hoping to see a Mid-Week Peek at My Week post today, you're out of luck. I'm actually in the middle of a week-long vacation. I put this blog post together before I left, so I couldn't really do a peek at something that hadn't fully developed yet. I'm sorry. But I do have something to show you today.

As I mentioned in my blog post last Wednesday, I am the recipient of the card kits this month in a Card Kit Swap group that I am part of on SCS. It's such fun getting these kits. The kit I used for today's cards came from Barb.

Barb lives VERY CLOSE to the home of Whipper Snapper stamps - and gets to go regularly to their store. Is anyone as envious as I am? Anyway, she knows I love Whipper Snapper stamps so the images she sent in her kit are Whipper Snapper ones. She also set gorgeous designer papers (SU Sycamore Street), MANY SU ribbons, buttons, and brads, too. WOW! It was a colorful kit, that's for sure.

THANK YOU Barb!

I made two cards...

Card #1 - Whipper Snapper Spring Clementine










Card #2 - Whipper Snapper Haagen Daz Bear








The only thing of my own that I used for these cards was cardstock - Recollections Black and 110# White.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

fabulous cards Jeanette - have I told you I do admire how you finish the inside of your cards - they always impress me.
I do hope you (all) are enjoying your break.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Delicious papers for this bear and his sweet ice cream cone! Super cute card, Jeanette!

Lynn McAuley said...

And that bunny in a bonnet! Too precious for words!