Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Books Make Me Happy


There's a new {PIN}Spirational Challenge today...

http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/



Challenge #172
August 16 - 29

Sponsor:
THANK YOU!

Here's the photo to {PIN}Spire us:

 


Here's my card:

 





I hope you'll participate in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image: Sasayaki Glitter Digi colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Brown and Stampin' UP! True Thyme
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: Imagine Crafts Pico Embellisher, Paper Studio Brads, Recollections Flowers, and Stampin' UP! Ribbon

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun image!! Reminds me of my granddaughters!! Great card, Jeanette!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I just love those paper and how they look in your layout together. I love me some reading. I hope to fit more reading in soon...I miss it!!! Cute card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Jeanette - love the image and your colours are so restful - like a good book!
Blessings
Maxine

Katydid Cards said...

Books make me happy, too! And so does your card! Cute inspiration piece.

Carol W said...

I love the dsp--color scheme--image and layout of this card....Perfect.