Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Be Strong & Courageous


Sometimes we just need a moment of reflection... and a comfy sweater and a good cup of coffee to go with it.

 
 
Then we feel Strong & Courageous!



I made this card for the new {PIN}Spirational Challenge.

http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/



August 30 - September 12

We want to thank our sponsor - 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Image/Sentiment: Unity Dream of Being stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Kraft
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishments: AMuse Studio Ribbon and Your Next Stamp Gum Drops


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

We are tossing the heavy sweaters now, but a moments reflection and coffee - always good! Wonderful card Jeanette - love your colours and the background is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I have to add this set to my Unity collection! My youngest granddaughter can't start her day without her coffee! Your card is glorious, Jeanette, with your beautifully colored lady and sensation coffee paper!

Unknown said...

I have so much designer paper, and I never remember to incorporate it into my cards! I love how you used it on the INSIDE too! Isn't card making grand? SO many possibilities! Love it!

Katydid Cards said...

That's a lovely image. And I love the gum drops...looks like actual coffee with creamer.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Jeanette, I decided to visit and see more photos of this beautiful card! I love this sweet girl in her warm sweater having her morning coffee! It's beautifully colored and a great layout. And the coffee DP is amazing with it. Beautifully done! Hugs!