Saturday, August 13, 2016

A Huge Military Thanks


It's a special Launch Day at JessicaLynnOriginal......... and we're doing some new and fun things for this launch. Check out all the plans HERE.


You might have seen Angeline's or Marie's posts already, since they were scheduled to go live earlier today. (We were each given a different time to go live with our blog posts... so be sure to check all the design team members blogs throughout the day.)  

AND don't forget to go to the LIVE EVENT at 8:00 tonight. There are going to be some AMAZING items given away!!!

Prize: 

(you can't see the whole set yet but check it out at 8:00 tonight)

Prize:



I've been twiddling my thumbs and waiting for 2:00 PM to come so I could post my items. Not really, since I mostly use blogger scheduling; it's so easy.... but I have been anxiously waiting for 2:00 PM to get here so I could show you what I made.

First, let me say a GREAT BIG thanks to all of you who serve (or have served) in our military! I truly appreciate you!!! And thanks to those of you who have loved ones who have served, as well.

Now, let me introduce you to JLO Brentwood Owl Home of the Brave...

Card #1







Card #2







Card #3







Thanks for stopping by my blog today!




SUPPLY LIST FOR ALL THREE CARDS

Images/Sentiments: JLO Brentwood Owl Home of the Brave stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black, Kraft and White and Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy 
Designer Paper: Colorbok Old Glory Paper Pad and scraps from my scrap file
Embellishments: Michael's Rhinestones, Your Next Stamp Gum Drops, and Ribbon and a Star Brad from unknown vendors



8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love all of these Jeanette! Especially love that angle.. very cool! And that cute little random stamped snail! Not to mention you're oh so manly card... all awesome!

Andrea W said...

Great cards Jeanette! I really like how you used completely different colors for each of your cards. The snail card can be sent to anyone you miss. Wonderful inspiration!

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Jeanette - love the top one with the torn edges in particular!!
Blessings
Maxine

kittykat3308 said...

All of your cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them

Kathleen

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love all of your cards! You did an amazing job on all of them. Great colouring too!

Holly Young said...

Such adorable cards Jeanette! I love the little snail!

Lynn McAuley said...

Three fun cards! Great work, Jeanette!

Katydid Cards said...

These are great! First, any card that thanks our brave military is tops in my book and you crafted them expertly. The snail mail card is so stinkin cute!