Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Cup of Joe


Penny Black is one of my favorite stamp companies... so today I decided to use one of the many Penny Black stamps I own.


She kind of reminds me of my daughter, but she's not getting this card, I'm mailing it to someone else, Hmmmmm... might need to make another card with this stamp soon.







Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Penny Black "Saying a Latte" 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Cardstock; Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Taken with Teal
Designer Paper: Paper Studio Cozy Little Christmas Paper Pad and Pebbles Yours Truly Together
Embellishments: Brads from an unknown vendor

4 comments:

Roberta said...

I love this card! If you need another recipient, contact me! :)
This is a stamp that I'd love to buy and would use often. I love the color tones you used in your card, the teals and dusty durangoish colors. I find myself in need of a cuppa so I gotta go! Have a blessed day! TFS!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Jeanette - love your colours, and that image is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I am sure I join all the coffee drinkers of the world in loving this fun image! Great card, Jeanette!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The colors of the DP are just perfect together. I just love those fatty brads there......