Monday, August 22, 2016

A Chick with a Hot Flash


The Creative Card Chicks have a hostess each month who sends out items to use in making a card and any special instructions she wants to specify. This month Paula is the hostess and she sent a fun kit featuring images from the Craft Lounge. Oh my goodness. "Edith" (the image) is just too funny, especially paired with the sentiments Paula included. I had a difficult time choosing just one sentiment to use.

Here's my card:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Items from Paula: Craft Lounge Image/Sentiment, Hobby Lobby Papers, Shells and Clouds cut with Memory Box Dies, and the baker's twine.

THANK YOU, Paula!

The only thing I used of my own was Cardstock - Recollections Black and Kraft.

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

If it weren't for that curly hair, I would swear that you had caught me at the beach this week!! How fun is this!

kiwimeskreations said...

Thanks for the giggle with your sentiment use Jeanette - another fabulous card!
Blessings
Maxine

Kelly said...

Great card. And I love your profile description. yeah.. little bit of DSP myself LOL Creative Blessings!

Foxy said...

Love you card! It could fit me perfectly. I have never heard of Craft Lounge so am excited to have a look at their stamps.