Thursday, July 21, 2016

Celebrating 29 with the Creative Chicks



As a member of the Creative Card Chicks group on SCS I received a FANTASTIC kit from Barb, as did the other chicks... with the instructions to make a card (or something) and reveal it sometime between the 20th and 22nd of July. So, here is my card...


I loved the color scheme of the selection of designer papers Barb sent.......... and I thought the sentiment was such fun!



Her items included:

Image & Sentiment - Art Impressions 29 Again set (stamped with Memento ink on Recollections 110# cardstock

Designer Papers - Stampin' UP! Birthday Bouquet Series

Various Embellishments - Stampin' UP Ribbons (I only used one of the three she sent), Baker's Twine, White Fiber, Buttons, and Brads

THANKS Barb!


Here's the inside of my card:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

The only thing I used other than what was in the kit was some cardstock - Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Soft Sky

I colored the image with Copic markers and gave some sparkle to the balloon and earrings with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle marker

11 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

Love it! I wish I was twenty nine! LOL! Great Job!

Cindy Jones said...

Love it! I wish I was 29! LOL! Super card!

Mona Kempton said...

Love it

Holly Young said...

This is super cute and fun Jeanette! I'm actually celebrating the 30th anniversary of my 29th birthday tomrrow - YIKES!

jimlynn said...

So fun and cute! I love all those wonderful layers on here Jeanette.
Precious.
Lynn

Carol W said...

Great card Jeanette. I love the colors you used on the image. This is so dang cute.!

MiamiKel said...

Super cute! We ARE 29 again - absolutely! Beautiful soft coloring - matches the paper perfectly :)

Maxine D said...

Gorgeous Jeanette - love the shimmer and shine on the balloon the birthday girl is holding.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a fun birthday card for ladies of our generation! What fabulous colors and papers with this great girlfriend image!

cotnob said...

This is a super card, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline
x

Margaret said...

Great job with the kit Jeanette. Love the colors and your layout. What fun it was to work with this kit. Yes, I think I'll be 29 forever!