Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Birdie in the Nest


There's a new challenge at {PIN}Spirational Challenges...

http://www.pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




June 7 - 20
Sponsor: Robyn's Fetish

I hope you'll participate!


Here's the photo for our creative {PIN}Spiration:






Here's my card:

 

Image provided by Robyn's Fetish - Birdie's Nest 
THANK YOU!








Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


Image: Robyn's Fetish Birdie's Nest colored with Copic Markers
Cardstock: Recollections Black and Stampin' UP! Sahara Sand
Designer Paper: from my scrap file
Embellishment: Brad from an unknown vendor

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Jeanette - love your interpretation of the challenge.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a wonderful spring design, Jeanette! I love this sweet bird in her nest!

Katydid Cards said...

What a soft and serene card. Love the design here.